FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT REPORTING
It’s the narrative that communicates the real insight into what the numbers mean to the business, to its stakeholders and to its future. Our Collaborative Office solution adds unique workflow and collaboration capabilities to Microsoft Word™ and PowerPoint™ so you can connect the narrative to numbers across all your reports, including financial statements, management reports, earnings presentations and more.
- Data governance and control: With data governance and security, contributors can work in the same document at the same time, without overlap.
- Communication tools: Users collaborate via comments, instant messaging, or email while managers track progress via dashboard.
- Dynamic numbers and narrative across reports: When a number changes, numeric and narrative dynamically update across all the reports in which they appear. With built-in roll forward, load the latest data and reports and narratives update automatically.
- Create standard reporting templates: Package up formatting, fonts, logos and other standards into templates to ensure consistent usage across the organization. Formats include PDF, PPT, XLS, Word, XML, HTML and more.
- Combine data from multiple sources: Whether you’re using one data source or twenty, Collaborative Office integrates easily with existing systems to incorporate all of the information you need to produce your reports.
- Easy audits: With CCH Tagetik’s audit trail and audit log, track changes every step of the way, know the source of any number on a report and have full visibility into when a number was changed and by whom.
- Produce financial and management reports, board books and earnings presentations from a single source.
- Dynamically updates ALL reports, documents and presentations any time a narrative or number is updated.
- Built-in audits and controls ensure accuracy and consistency automatically.
- Consistency of narratives and wording across dozens of reports with hundreds of collaborators.
- Eliminates time-consuming audits and vetting.
- Multiple users collaborating in the same document or presentation without conflict.
CCH Tagetik effortlessly tackles the complexity of Solvency II, so you can focus your time and attention on reviewing and analyzing your company’s data. With our software, you have a packaged reporting solution for Pillar I, II and III that combines industry expertise to ensure data governance, mapping, and traceability. Our solution also has advanced visualization capabilities, offering smart dashboards powered by Qlik, so you can easily manage larger datasets related to Pillar III. With our Solvency II solution, you’re ready for the rules of today as well as any changes that may be imposed tomorrow.
- Built-in Capabilities: Mapping & loading from internal & external data sources, data collection & consolidation; SCR & MCR calculations, data validation & controls; reporting and dashboards, as well as integration with external systems.
- Reliable, Traceable Data: Traceable numbers, stress tests & data quality, so you can rest assured that your narrative elements retain integrity. Using a preconfigured template and audit trail, Solvency II’s requirements are satisfied, with a foolproof review process for error-free reports.
- Disclosure Management: Customizable, automated workflows, reporting and document creation, which aligns your processes so that you cover all reporting requirements.
- Visualization: Additional pre-packaged dashboards for Pillar III data allow you to perform Pillar III tasks more efficiently, with instants insight and drilldown capabilities for more information.
- XBRL Outputs: A robust, intelligent and easy-to-use XBRL output tool that allows you to automatically transform your financial data into compliant XBRL based filings that can easily be rolled forward for the next filing cycle.
- Confidently calculate your capital requirements (MCR, SCR) with packaged Solvency intelligence.
- Reduce risk with stress testing, simulation models and support for forward-looking assessments of own risks (FLAOR).
- Accurately forecast future capital requirements, sensitivity analysis and what-if scenario analysis.
- Minimize data errors using a single data repository that provides ETL capabilities to seamlessly integrate with other data sources.
- Accelerate report and disclosure creation (SFCR, RSR, ORSA, etc) with prebuilt quantitative report templates on group and individual business unit levels.
- Simplify report filings with automated XBRL generation, validation and support of the EIOPA taxonomy.